Industrial Spray Booths and Extraction Systems
We produce a range of industrial spray booth systems to provide efficient environments for finishing including:
- Wet paint, varnish and lacquers
- Ceramic glaze
- Resins and enamels
We also produce dye-penetrant spray applications for Non-Destructive Testing and crack detection. Our industrial spray booths are available with a range of extraction systems including:
- Dry Filter booths using double row filters including ‘Andrea’ paper filters and ‘Paint Stop’ mesh filters
- Baffle Booth Systems using multi-row baffle screens to recover overspray in ceramic processes.
- Water wash systems with water curtain and scrubbing chambers for most types of spraying media.
- Enclosed Spray Room applications with filtered and heated make-up air input facilities
- Powder paint booths in a range of sizes for static, manual and continual conveyorised applications.
We can design industrial spray enclosures in formats to suit your process needs from single operator units to multi-user systems with operator and product apertures to suit your component sizes.